Liz Pearson is an award-winning, professional speaker. She speaks to corporations, associations, health professionals and more. Her mission: to make your next meeting, convention or workshop more delicious in every way!
#1. Liz inspires audiences to…
- Make healthy food choices in a world that can be insanely unhealthy
- Choose nutritional all-stars and disease-fighting superstars
- Avoid dietary villains like salt, sugar and unhealthy fats
- Eat foods that prevent bad things from happening like heart attacks,
strokes, type 2 diabetes and cancer
- Lose weight and actually keeping it off
- Get fit and enjoy doing so
- Fit “healthy” into a busy day
- Get kids to eat healthy
- Make sense of nutrition issues that are hard to make sense of
- Choose foods your brain loves, including the aging, forgetful brain
- Decipher food labels (including sneaky, deceptive ones
that fool even smart people)
- Eat for more energy all day long
- Leave room for chocolate!
#2. Liz Knows Her Stuff & Speaks To Be Understood
- Liz is an expert in her field. She dedicates a tremendous amount of time to staying on top of the latest nutrition news, trends and research.
- Liz gives practical, sensible advice that people can relate to and actually follow. She appreciates that eating healthy isn’t always easy or even desirable (sometimes people just want to eat stuff that’s bad for them, but tastes great). She makes healthy eating simple and delicious!
- Liz is devoted not only to her message, but to the craft of speaking and it shows. She connects with her audience by being genuine, speaking from her heart and communicating with passion. She strives to make every presentation funnier, more entertaining and more valuable than the last. Based on her high rankings on evaluation forms (see testimonials page) and the hugs she gets at the end of each talk, it seems to be working. P.S. Liz loves hugs!
#3. Liz Is Good For The Bottom Line
Consider Liz a great investment. Here’s why:
- Healthier employees are happier, more productive, miss work less often and result in lower health care costs.
- It’s important for employees to feel that you care about them. When you hire Liz, they feel that you do.
- Liz has inspired entire organizations to get healthier, especially when everyone in the organization gets to hear her message and the head honcho is in full support! She loves when this happens!
Liz has been a long-term member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, the Global Speakers Federation and Toastmasters International.