Liz Pearson is a well respected and sought-after consultant and media spokesperson.
Liz has worked with companies such as Unilever, Nestlé, Campbell’s, Dare Foods and Masterfoods USA. As a consultant, she is known for providing in-depth analysis, as well as concrete ideas and recommendations that make sense, including…
- Foods Trends & Predictions (foods, ingredients, health claims and more)
- Research Highlights (emerging superfoods)
- Competitive Analysis
- Product Improvement Recommendations
- New Product Opportunities
- Recommended Benchmarks for Product Development (calories, fat, fibre, sugar, and sodium)
- Marketing & Communication Guidelines
- Bottom line Recommendations
As a media spokesperson, Liz appears regularly on television, radio, and in print. She is recognized, well accepted and well received by those who work in the media industry. Liz has been involved in a wide variety of campaigns, including the very successful “5-to-10-a-day fruit and vegetable campaign”, sponsored by the Canadian Produce Marketing Association, The Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, and the Canadian Cancer Society.