Consultant & Spokesperson
As a consultant and media spokesperson, my nutrition knowledge, analytical thinking, professionalism, creativity, and communication skills (including media skills) have earned me great respect and repeat business in the food industry.
I’ve worked with companies such as Unilever, Nestlé, Campbell’s, Dare Foods, Loblaws, Catelli, and Masterfoods USA. As a consultant, I’m known for providing in-depth analysis, as well as concrete ideas and recommendations that make sense, including:
- Foods Trends & Predictions (foods, ingredients, health claims and more)
- Research Highlights (emerging superfoods)
- Competitive Analysis
- Product Improvement Recommendations
- New Product Opportunities
- Recommended Benchmarks for Product Development (calories, fat, fibre, sugar, and sodium)
- Marketing & Communication Guidelines
- Bottom line Recommendations
As a media spokesperson, I appear regularly on television, radio, and in print. I’m recognized, well accepted and well received by those who work in the media industry. I’ve been involved in a wide variety of campaigns, including the very successful “5-to-10-a-day fruit and vegetable campaign”, sponsored by the Canadian Produce Marketing Association, The Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, and the Canadian Cancer Society.